Friday 3 June 2011

PSN Welcome Back Program Errors Reported -- Gamers Unable To Redeem Games

PlayStation Network PSN
The PSN Welcome Back Program kicked off today but not without a hitch. Many gamers are reporting problems when trying to redeem their free games. The European PlayStation blog has acknowledged some gamers are having issues downoading their games. They recommend logging into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List. From here choose " “PlayStation Network Promotions” and select "PS3 Free Games" or "PSP Free Games." Click "Select Content." This, in theory, will take you back to PlayStation Store to choose your games again.

We at G4 also wanted to redeem our Welcome Back codes. Upon entering the PSN I got an error, 80710D36. After exiting out and entering again several times I was able to access the Welcome Back program waver icons. I clicked redeem PS3 Game 1, chose Dead Nation, and got the same error. I tried again several times and a screen came up confirming my purchase, however the title wasn't in my downloads or games. I restarted and went back and my Game 1 icon was gone.
I wasn't the only person who had this problem, as I discovered by googling the issue. That's where I found the EU PLBlog tip to go to Account Management. I got the same 80710D36 error. Never one to give up, I just exited and kept trying. After at least eight attempts I was able to follow the steps and reactive my download.


0 comments:

Gaming News

Hottest And Latest Gaming News & Rumors

Followers

online tracker

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP